The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
Graduate Admissions Tests
Admissions Test Types
Admissions tests help institutions predict your academic success in their program. Tests you need to take vary by the types of programs you are applying to and can vary from school to school.
Below are a few common admissions tests:
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
- MCAT – Medical College Admissions Test
- LSAT – Law School Admission Test
- PCAT – Pharmacy College Admission Test
- MAT – Miller Analogies Test
Locate a Testing Center
Testing centers are located throughout the United States. Identify a testing center located near you. AppState Students and alumni have access to the testing center on campus.
Your application materials will not be processed until test scores are received. Take the exam(s) you need with plenty of time before application deadlines. We recommend at least six months before you need to send a score.