Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated November 9, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
National Job/Internship Listing Sites
The Career Development Center is subscribed to several national job and internship listing sites for students and alumni to use when searching for opportunities. These sites are excellent resources for finding opportunities in a variety of industries. Below you can learn more about what each site has to offer.
Are you ready to begin searching for jobs and internships? Click the button below to access the login credentials and get started today!
Dive into this comprehensive list of Washington, DC, job and internships, bearing the name of its founder, and hosting opportunities for the student and recent alum interested in making the DC-Baltimore metro area their home.
Categories include: All Job Types, Capital Hill (U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives), Government Affairs, Communication/P.R./Media, Campaign/PAC, Executive Management, International Affairs, Legal, Administrative, and Internships
Use the Advanced Search Function to receive daily email nudges when postings meet your criteria.
Take a look at over 3,000 organizations offering internships and summer jobs for students. You'll find good ideas in these sections:
- For the Common Good: Internships with Community and Social Service Agencies
- Internships in International Affairs
- Women's Rights Internships
- Advertising Agency Internships
- Internships with Fortune 500 Corporations
- Print, Online, and Broadcast Media Internships
- Sports Internships
- Big Green Internships – for those interested in protecting the environment
- Washington, DC Internships in Law and Policy
- Resorts and Seasonal Employment
- Congressional Internships – U.S. Senate and House of Representatives
- Human Rights Internships
- History and Museum Internships
Opportunities in Public Affairs
With these primarily Washington, DC based opportunities, you can find jobs and internships in the following categories, Capitol Hill, Government Affairs, Legislative and Policy, PR, Communication, and Fundraising, Research, Writing, and Journalism