Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Internship and Job Fair
Date: September 23, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Virtual Fair via Zoom and Handshake
The Internship and Job Fair is Appalachian State University's largest and most comprehensive career event. Serving students and alumni of all majors and skills, the event hosts many companies, non-profits, healthcare groups, and government agencies that are ready to network with students and introduce them to valuable internship and job opportunities.
Basic Company For-Profit: $250
Basic Government & Non-Profit: $100
Premium Company For-Profit: $400
Premium Government & Non-Profit: $200
Basic registration includes:
- Fair registration and up to 15 participating recruiters on the Zoom + Handshake Platforms
- Marketing and promotion of the fair by the Career Development Center
Premium registration allows you to select one of the following add-on options:
- Social Media Takeover of @appstatecareers - 1 day of content on feed and in stories
- Career Meetup - 30 minute virtual workshop on specific career topics
- Email campaign to students via Handshake specific to your company
- Facebook Live about your company
- LinkedIn Promo on our account focused on your company
View our Career Partner Program for a more premier opportunity to engage at a high level with students, faculty and staff.
Registration Deadline: September 16, 2020
Cancellation Deadline (for full refund): September 16, 2020
Check and credit card payments accepted. Check payments should be made to Appalachian Career Development Center and mailed to:
Career Development Center
Appalachian State University
287 Rivers Street
ASU Box 32032
Boone, NC 28608