The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Instruction has transitioned online for summer sessions. Read the latest update posted 6/28/2020 at 3:00 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
What can I do with my major?
The Careers in my Major page will help you explore types of careers a major can lead to and the skills one needs to be successful in this field. You will also find internships and employers related to majors.
How do I research careers?
Career coaches/guides can help you research information including related career titles, daily work tasks, relevant skills, job outlook, salary, trends, training, etc. There are many resources you can utilize to research majors, careers and employers.
- Research careers through the Occupational Outlook Handbook Online or O*NET OnLine.
- Explore careers by job shadowing or conducting informational interviews with professionals fields of interest.
- Utilize Buzzfile to research employers by major, geographic location and industry.
- Research industries and jobs in Handshake
- Discover academic majors, statistics and alumni profiles
- Gain experience and discover interests and skills through volunteering, interning, campus involvement and part-time jobs.