The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 3/28/2020 at 8:02 p.m.
Posted 12:17pm, March 19, 2020. Updated 8:02pm on March 28, 2020.
Internship and Job Fair Sponsorship
Raise your brand awareness to Appalachian State students, alumni, faculty and staff! The Internship and Job Fair sponsorship includes:
- Premier parking for one vehicle at Internship and Job Fair
- Preferred booth location (selection within industry cluster)
- Spring Networking Event with Students
- Contact table in the Student Union for recruiting at any date before April 10, 2020
- Sponsors will be highlighted on a daily basis starting Monday, February 17, 2020 until the Fair in the following venues:
- Career Development Center Website. On average we receive over 45,000 unique visits, with thousands in the two weeks leading up to the campus-wide career fair
- Career Development Center LED/LCD Monitors located in the Career Development Center, Career Exploration Office, the Plemmons Student Union, and academic buildings
- Company logo is displayed on a large projection screen inside the Holmes Convocation Center during Internship and Job Fair
- Sandwich boards promoting your organization located in 5 high-traffic areas on campus
- Sponsors will also be noted in:
- Internship and Job Fair map
- Internship and Job Fair Sponsor Poster located by the student and employer registration tables
- Career Development Center social media
Deadline: February 11, 2020